Train in the Use of Film and Video with me in Barcelona
This July I will be giving teacher training courses on how to use film and video in the language classroom, aimed at in-service teachers. The course language will be English but the course is suitable for teachers of any languages. The course will be held at UAB Languages, the language school of Spain’s top university, Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona. UAB Languages is located in the beautiful Casa Convalescència close to the centre of Barcelona.
The course content will include:
- How to write activities for authentic film and video
- Digital film-making in language teaching and learning
- Using film and video to help students learn vocabulary
- Using film and video to foster oral and written communicative competence
- Using film and video to foster oral comprehension
- Using film and video to foster creativity
- Using film and video to foster empathy
- Using film and video to foster visual literacy.
Monday 3rd to Friday 7th July 2017 Monday 17th to Friday 21st July 2017
UAB Idiomes Barcelona, Casa Convalescència, c/Sant Antoni Maria Claret, 171, Barcelona
Monday to Friday, 15 – 17 and 17.30 – 19.30.
Registration period open until June 15th 2017. To reserve a place, please complete the registration form.
You can download the course information Film and Video in Language Teaching: Film-and-video-course-description
I really hope you can come to train with me in Barcelona.
All the best,