Train in the Use of Film and Video with me in Barcelona
This July and September I will be giving teacher training courses on how to use film and video in the language classroom, aimed at in-service teachers. The course language will be English but the course is suitable for teachers of any languages. The course will be held at UAB Languages, the language school of one of Spain’s top universities, Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona. UAB Languages is located in the beautiful Casa Convalescència close to the centre of Barcelona.
The course content will include:
- How to write activities for authentic film and video
- Digital film-making in language teaching and learning
- Using film and video to help students learn vocabulary
- Using film and video to foster oral and written communicative competence
- Using film and video to foster oral comprehension
- Using film and video to foster creativity
- Using film and video to foster empathy
- Using film and video to foster visual literacy.
Monday 3rd to Friday 7th July 2017
Monday 17th to Friday 21st July 2017
Monday 18th to Friday 22nd September 2017
UAB Idiomes Barcelona, Casa Convalescència, c/Sant Antoni Maria Claret, 171, Barcelona
Monday to Friday, 15 – 17 and 17.30 – 19.30.
Registration period open until June 30th 2017 for the July editions and September 5th 2017 for the September edition. To reserve a place on the course, please complete the registration form.
You can download the course information Film and Video in Language Teaching: Film and Video in Language Teaching Course Description
If you have any queries about the course, please send them to the following email address email@example.com .
I really hope you can come to train with me in Barcelona.
All the best,